Sunday 10 July 2011

Elective, wk 1

To update on my week, I managed 2 days of placement out of 5, threw up 3 evenings out of 5, gained 1 ukele, learned to make 5 different kinds of origami flower, passed out 0 times (considerable acheivement) and made 1 banana loaf.

It's been fun, really. I've had a lot of time to rest, enough sunshine that I don't have Rickett's but not enough that I've melted, and plenty of good food. I miss home,  but I've got the mrs, and daft cat, and the 3 of us are taking on the world together.

I had interesting chat about journalling and mental health yesterday, and also a bit about PTSD after major health crises, so remind me to post about those at some point. Also about an article I read in the sBMJ.

I hope you're all enjoying your weekends, and that your week to come involves more origami than vomit... (now there's a blessing for you!)

Posts coming up this week :
- Identity
- Intercal top 10
- Infection control

No comments:

Post a Comment